As usual, we will be offering free flu vaccinations to our eligible population.
If any of the following apply to you, even if you feel healthy, you are more likely to get complications from flu if you catch it, and you are advised to have a flu vaccine if:
- You are pregnant
- You are aged 50 or over
- You have a long-term health condition that puts you at increased risk from flu
- You live in a care home
- Children aged two and three years old (age on 31 August 2021)
- Children and young people in school years Reception to Year 11
- People working directly with patients/clients in health or social care
- Those who live with someone who has a compromised immune system
We are expecting our Flu Vaccine stock week commencing 19th September (subject to supplier delays).
We will be in touch by telephone, text message or letter to invite all eligible patients.